Vectrix Scooter Scene

Unofficial Vectrix scooter enthusiast's website -- created by owners supporting other owners!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The Vectrix blues...

Tommy Johnson

It took me a year to find a Vectrix, and I signed up with ES and V websites, to meet fellow owners and exchange parts, and knowledge. A year and a half later, I find a Leaf pack and did the conversion, and tried to post on V, but my account is not allowed to start new threads, respond to any existing threads, it's so restricted I cannot even send a message to an admin and get help... Unable to reach The Laird, I tried Dugas software, which flashed and bricked both my MC and charger. I tried to call Dugas, even paid $20 for his support, and have not heard a word from him. Tried to send The Laird a message on V asking for firmware, but V has me locked. Now I have a second Vectrix, with less than 50 miles, but will barely make it around the block on its original batteries. I am scared to even try the conversion, because I cannot get any response from anyone. I am having the Vectrix blues....

Tj

August 31, 2017 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hubcap

Try re registering on V is for vectrix.

February 11, 2018 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gene

Your story sounds familiar, visforvoltage forums don’t work for me either.

A lot of usefull information on it, posts helped me a lot during the conversion of my vectrix.  And youtube of course.

As for the software, a bit reluctant to try uploading new firmware, bike runs fine how it is, don’t want to break it by experimenting with the software as i don’t know i have the right files to upload.

Got the diagnostic application to work, can see all the data, it must even be possible to change settings without changing the firmware by the CMD tab in the application, but i don’t know how ...

March 16, 2018 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.