Vectrix Scooter Scene

Unofficial Vectrix scooter enthusiast's website -- created by owners supporting other owners!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Vectrix Production

Alex Shoffren

I heard on the grapevine that the guys at Vectrixparts.com in Poland were considering starting production again but not calling it Vectrix, anyone else heard this?

--

August 8, 2015 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim Lowder

I have in zip file if u need

August 10, 2015 at 5:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim Lowder

Send me a email if u want the file

jimlowder@centurylink.net

August 10, 2015 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mobile.man@live.com
Site Owner

Alex Shoffren at August 8, 2015 at 4:01 PM

I heard on the grapevine that the guys at Vectrixparts.com in Poland were considering starting production again but not calling it Vectrix, anyone else heard this?

I want to get on that grapevine

I will see what I can find out with my connections

August 10, 2015 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bikemad

I think your grapevine may have its canes crossed.

The Vectrix factory in Poland, along with the production equipment and machinery has been purchased by GOVECS to increase the production capability of their own  products (Which will not include any Vectrix products).

I was hoping that Piotr Stec would have posted an official announcement on the V is for Voltage forum by now about the continuation of  Vectrixparts.com.

I don't think they would have sold the factory and the production equipment and machinery if they had intended to continue to produce Vectrix Scooters. 

Alan

August 10, 2015 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mobile.man@live.com
Site Owner

Well, Vectrix is a tough act to follow, but I think it's possible... :-)  I know someone that is trying...

August 10, 2015 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Josť Prates

Yes, it seems to be like that. They cannot call it Vectrix but the parts are the same.

August 10, 2015 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex Shoffren

I got this info from the firm I bought my Vectrix from, but he did say it was only hearsay. Hope they do reproduce it whatever they call it, I'd like to see it simplified as when it goes wrong a bike mechanic is no use to you, you need Einstien and a fat wallet.

--

August 15, 2015 at 4:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mobile.man@live.com
Site Owner

Jim Lowder at August 10, 2015 at 5:09 AM

I have in zip file if u need

What file? :D

September 1, 2017 at 7:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.